3.7

Went into the Kingston Haikim store, gardeners rd.I w2as impressed with the large selection.

A young gentleman was working and I am not a racist when I say this - it is only to clarify who was there - a Pakistani gentleman. We took our time looking, I gave him my prescription, to match up with the frames I choose. It was extremely difficult to understand his explanation that I should go to a full frame because of my prescription, as my prescription would not work in a bottom lense free design. He was helping another gentlemen and did leave the storm with him for quite some time.

I could have stolen any amount of frames because he was gone so long. When he did return, he went to his desk. I waited, waited, waited, and finally I asked him for help, and he did not respond. So again I asked if I could please have some help, then he came over.

There was lack of knowedge, and faith that this gentlemen could capably take care of your precious vision. Even with the 2 pair of glass special, I left very upsent, and my lost faith with Haikem optical. When I got my eyes re-tested, I could not wait to get to Haikem, as my first choice and recommendation to others. Is not my very last for sure now.

Business is where customer service is. I have never left a store feeling to disgruntled and dissatisfied as I was today.

Total complete lack of interfest.never never again.

Review about: Hakim Optical Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Experienc e with the one staff member present.

Had an Experience with Hakim Optical?

Comments