HI, My glasses frame's one of sides (the stick goes over ears) screw was lost and I asked for a replacement. So they (Hakim Optical, 200 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario) send it for replacement but the replacement department did not did not replace the frame, they just put a screw in it to fix it. After six month the side was broken at the same spot and I asked for a replacement, but they refused to give me a replacement.

So what I need is to get a replacement for my frame or I have to complain to the Consumerline.

Khurshida Rahman Cell: 647 207 2325

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Hakim Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Hakim Optical to "replacemetn of the frame".

The most disappointing in user's experience was thuy changed a screw and said the frame was changed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hakim Optical and hakim optical eyeglasses repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.