3.0

Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You walk in, the first thing you see is a table with cluttered sunglasses all over the table on top of each other and this continues on throughout the store.

Its like walking in to a child's room and all the lego's/toys are everywhere. With a setup up like this I dont know how anyone finds what there looking for, i tried gave 10 mins and walked out.

Im not to complain about things, but how one finds what there looking for in a Hakim store Must spend a lot time in there, and maybe thats their objective? In my opinion, i would make the store neater like the competitors stores.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2017.

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1285479

I love looking at the reviews on this site. What makes me laugh is the people who say I don't like to complain but go out of there way to put there complaints on a web site we're people do nothing but complain what a joke.

to Robert Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada #1299112

@Robert: THEIR not "there". 2x.

to Robert Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada #1299114

Oh, and WHERE not "we're". Sheesh, Man.

to Robert #1592176

Excuse me Mr Robert obviously having nothing better to do ??? I personally complain when I have a legitimate complaint - I also PRAISE the few good services/companies when I am impressed - I think it’s important because NOWADAYS integrity and getting something even DECENT today IS RARE !!!