Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before.But not this time!
As soon as I received my glasses I complained hey I do not see sharp with them! I was told no problem" your eyes will get used to it because it is a new prescription, but come back in a month or so if you gave issue and we will fix it! So I go back a month later, nothing wrong with your glasses, it is the nose piece, and will adjust it for you try it now... Another month, more BS of the same.
Then I asked for the paper that indicated the actual cut from Nikon: it was not according to the prescription, it was off. Then the person at the Hakim store left, ended up with another person, who again just gave me the run around, saying that it is close so it may be off a 1%! Went to my optometric doctor, she checked out my glasses: they were way off from the actual prescription! Now Hakim store clerk refuses to have the glasses redone -- as it is past 90 days!!!
WTF! I called their head office 416-439-3416, they stated it is BS! They have to redo it, according to the correct prescription!
So far nothing has been done!!!
Just a lot of run aroind and BS!Avoid the store at Bathurst and Eglinton!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "I purchase the Cafe Range - being sold as a professional range - we bought the gas/propane range. The knobs on the range wore out in the first year...."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."