My Wife paid over 600.00 for her glasses and the day of the fitting they argued with us about not giving us her eye measurements, which they finally gave in otherwise they were going to have to shove the glass you no were.Year and a half later my wife looses a nose piece and they charge 10.00 for that.

In past experiences with nose pieces we have never had to pay for them no matter which optical place we had purchased them at and even 2 placed were they weren't bought replaced them for free. So for 10.00 they have lost and every 2 year prescription of about 600.00. Have to have good customer service and stand by your product longer than 1 year as most other optical places stand by there product period. Hakim don't stand by there product cause everything they carry can be be bought through china for a 1/4 of the price there.

There deals are reselling the cheap frames from china at blotted price.So if you are planning to buy from hakim save yourself the time and frustration and buy somewhere else or buy products compared to theirs, on-line from china for the same product with out the blotted price attached to it.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of hakim optical eyeglasses from Hakim Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hakim Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hakim Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hakim Optical?

Comments